So despite the lack of sunshine these past several days, Rebecca at Mom's Mustard Seeds passed on some blog sunshine by awarding my blog the Versatile Blog Award. It was such a wonderful, unexpected surprise to receive this award from a beautiful blog! Thank you Rebecca for passing this on to me!
- Thank and link back to who gave you the award.
- Share 7 things about yourself.
- Pass it along to 15 blogs you've recently discovered and enjoy
- Leave your recipients a note, telling them about the award
Now 7 things about me:
- My favorite scripture verse is John 20:29. Look it up. You'll be blessed.
- One memory I have from my elementary Catholic school days is when my teacher (Sister ?) stopped class every time we heard a siren outside. We would then say a prayer for the doctors, nurses, victim(s). When our family hears a siren, we say a prayer.
- I was playing volleyball at our local beach in 1992 when I met my best friend & future husband. We've been married since July 12, 1997.
- I couldn't homeschool without my husband's constant love, support and encouragement and without the support of the families in my homeschool group. And now recently I am encouraged by all the comments and emails on my blog :)
- Three out of four of my children were born on the 19th of the month. My first two are exactly 17 months apart. They were both born on a Friday, the 19th.
- My husband and I have been certified Natural Family Planning (NFP) teachers since 2003.
What is NFP? Go to my blog page here.
- I love creating and sending unique, personalized, and creative greeting cards using the SendOutCards web based greeting card system!
- Theresa and Patti at Stories for the Homeschool Heart
- Melis at the Joys of Home Educating
- Lynda at My Heart's Desire
- Lynda's other blog, My Heart's Desire: Health in Him
- Anna-Marie at Life's Adventures
- Shelbz at Homeschool Highway
- Britton at My Apple Tree
- Carol at Songberries
- Beth at Two Monkeys & a Washtub
- Tammy at Mommy Life With 5
- Sue at The Homeschool Chick
- Tracy at Hearts At Home
- Sarah (Tracy's, from Hearts At Home, daughter) at Sarah's Life!
- Kylie at Our Worldwide Classroom
- Jen at Forever, For Always, No Matter What
Thank you to Anna-Marie at Life's Adventures for awarding this award to me also!
1 click on "Fence" button below = 1 vote for
"A Slice of Smith Life"